We are pleased to announce the release of JabRef version 3.3!
Since April 17, 2016, JabRef 3.3 can be downloaded from FossHub, the official JabRef download site.
This release contains new and improved features such as:
- online help at help.jabref.org. Changes can be proposed easily via https://github.com/JabRef/help.jabref.org.
- file-based BibTeX and BibLaTeX modes
- save actions: automatically format your entries on save
- quicker addition of papers having a DOI
- Add a new entry
- Add the title in the title field
- Go to the “General” tab, click into the DOI field (workaround for #1234) and click “Lookup DOI”
- Click on “Get BibTeX data from DOI”
- faster search
- improved import from ArXiv and Ovid
- better integration of OpenOffice/LibreOffice style files
- improved support on Mac OS X
- translation into Swedish
It also includes about 40 bug fixes and the removal of a few features (mostly outdated). Details are listed on GitHub.
For questions about the functioning, and for congratulation messages, please, use our discussion forum. For bugs and improvements, open an issue on GitHub.